1. Character status: Health and Mana pool along your Character Name. Buffs are also displayed here. You may know more info by hovering your cursor.
2. Target information: NPC or other player’s Health and Mana.
3. Local information and brief map: Current time and map where the character is located.
4. Quest Lists and Achievements: Tracks and shows you the list of your current quests. You can also view your daily contracts and track level based on the quests.
5. Menu: Main menu collection such as bag, quest, character information, skill, community, ranking information, etc.
6. Shortcut Bar: Shortcut windows of skill, emotes and in-game actions.
7. Experience and labor points: Exp progress towards the next level and labor points.
8. Chat window: Information and chat.
9. Interaction: An action symbol when you interact with NPC, resources, buildings, etc.
And this is a simple guide on how to control the keyboard.
[Beginner] SpellDance2022-01-20 | Beginner
[Beginner] Gunslinger (Edited 7/9)2021-07-08 | Beginner
[Beginner] Companion (Battle Pets and Mounts)2021-03-01 | Beginner
[Beginner] Level Up Guide: Lv.41 to 50Today, we will talk about how to grow your level up from 41 to 50. Are you ready? Here we go!2020-11-12 | Beginner
[Beginner] Level Up Guide: Lv.31 to 40Today, we will talk about how to grow your level up from 31 to 40. Are you ready? Here we go!2020-11-11 | Beginner
[Beginner] Level Up Guide: Lv.21 to 30As you already know, the level system of ArcheAge is made of 55 + Ancestral Level. So if you master the guide today, you would be Half-Master of ArcheAge. Easy Peasy, right? Dreaming of becoming a master in ArcheAge SEA server, here we go!2020-11-08 | Beginner
[Beginner] Level Up Guide: Lv.11 to 20How was the Level Up Guide: Lv.1 to 10? Did you feel like you have already reached level 10? We hope you are excited and looking forward to ArcheAge more and more with the ArcheAge Guide Series. We fully understand that you want to play ArcheAge using the guide right now.2020-11-07 | Beginner
[Beginner] Level Up Guide: Lv.1 to 10There is one thing you must consider, focus on, and make an effort to get stronger when playing games: Level. It is normally true that the higher your level is, the more contents and skills you can have and enjoy in games.2020-11-05 | Beginner
[Beginner] UI & Basic InformationFor those wondering how the UI looks like in ArcheAge, we have prepared a sneak peek of UI and Basic Information of ArcheAge!2020-11-03 | Beginner
[Beginner] Labor2020-11-01 | Beginner